America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

18 February 2006

Another chance encounter on Cable TV: Garden State: Frou Frou: Powerball jackpot $365 million


Short and sweet:
We missed the first 10-15 minutes of Garden State, but it only took a couple of minutes to decide we'd watch it until the end. It wasn't anything spectacular, but the characters were pretty interesting. Natalie Portman looked emaciated though and would have looked better with another 10 pounds on her bones. Garden State was written and directed and co-stars Zach Braff. At the end during the credits, the tune "Let Go" by the duo froufrou was perfect, captivating enough for me to wait until the music credits rolled past. The soundtrack has apparently won a Grammy for 'Best Compilation Soundtrack Album'. This film is steeped with maternal and paternal issues. An intelligent and interesting c-flick.

Powerball drawing is tonight (about 20 minutes from now). We bought 10 tickets and I'm also in the office pool, which includes about 40-50 tickets. The jackpot is an obsene $365 million, last I heard. If there are no winners tonight, this is going to reach 1/2 billion dollars for sure. If I win, I promise to buy every single member of our Amerikan Turks Yahoo Group, a top of the line pc of their choice. That's an easy promise to make, as the odds of my winning are 1 in 146,000,000. Plus I can always deny winning if anyone of them asks. (J/k) Hey who knows, maybe lightning will strike. Wish me luck

Go to MAIN Page
Go to AMERIKAN TURKS Discussion Forum- DEBATE!
Go to AMERIKAN TURKS Yahoo Group- NETWORK!

1 comment:

Murat Altinbasak said...

This will sound evil, but I hope nobody else won the jackpot. I got the powerball in 1 of 10 games I played. (Making me a $3 winner)

Winning numbers: 15-17-43-44-48 and powerball was 29. I bought 10 tickets which by my gorilla math, increased my chances of winning ten-fold. Haha. Better tear up my resignation letter.