America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

16 March 2006

Big Milestone Coming Up......

Unlike many other blogs out there, my site meter counts unique visits, not individual indiscriminate page views. Needless to say, I am a little bit giddy about surviving here long enough to surpass the DJIA. The 10000 mark is a couple of days away and I'm kind of looking forward to it. Hopefully it won't be an anti-climatic let-down. Believe me, there have been many times when I just wanted to let this thing die, but it's like a heroin addiction and I can't stop! Above you are viewing the past 30 days of traffic volume. The spike is from when Pete Blackwell linked to me, and then Andrew Sullivan found Pete's entry and linked to me, all to do with the Muslim Manifesto created by Mustafa Akyol and Zeyno Baran. Here are the links to this post:

Lots and lots of war links
Land of Linkin'
Moderate Islamists Speak Out
Islam and Locke
Another Moderate Muslim Manifesto

3 comments:

PJB said...

Happy to oblige. Congrats on the big 10G! Keep it up and you pass me in no time :)

Murat Altinbasak said...

Thanks Pete. Yeah I don't like to place emphasis on such superficial achievements, except when I've worked really hard to achieve them! I promise not to show-boat again until the big 100k. :P

Oz Kanka said...

Makes me jealous to see such good numbers. Congrats though