America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

06 March 2006

Time to Make Some $$$ on Ebay! (Blogging DOES NOT pay the bills)


I picked up $1700 worth of antique woodworking and mechanics' hand tools [at auction] on Saturday, and will be selling everything online during the next 2-3 weeks. Here's a link to my Ebay store, Reisco Tools & Collectibles. Show some love and pay a visit. I accept no responsibility if you die of boredom! I'll just count my money while I laugh, all the way to the bank. Seriously, though, I have literally hundreds of tools to get rid of. Tonight I managed to list only 23 of them. The wrench pictured is patented 1875- older than dirt.
From collectibles to electronics, buy and sell all kinds of items on eBay Stores
Go to MAIN Page
Go to AMERIKAN TURKS Discussion Forum- DEBATE!
Go to AMERIKAN TURKS Yahoo Group- NETWORK!

No comments: