America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

15 April 2006

As the Wheel Turns





Today was a bust for me at the Ninigret race. My [chronic] bronchitis took hold and diminished my oxygen absorption, so after a few laps going 28 mph, I had to bag it- couldn't keep up. A buzz-kill? Yes. A setback? No.
Much later, I was dying for a bike ride in the nice weather and my brother Ali accompanied me. We had a fun easy ride on our local bike path, and as you can see, my camera phone came in pretty handy. It's been pretty rare as of late, but here are a couple of mugshots of yours truly. Ali is my youngest sibling, born 10 years after me. Six foot three and built like a brick shithouse. Do not cross him [or me] (when he's around) if you want to avoid a trip to the hospital. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lighten up Francis.

Elif said...

Muraaat, you are a professional bike racer:)I liked the pics.

Murat Altinbasak said...

Thanks Elif. I can always count on you for a lift in morale. :)