America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

07 April 2006

It's About Time We Did Something- Please Join the new Amerikan Turks Discussion Forum

I set this up a few months ago and have not made any time to follow through with it.

It's a Discussion Forum, built using the best software on the market- VBulletin. The ease of use, the instant membership, the powerful features- you must try it to appreciate. Of course, no one has really ever joined besides my wife, a friend and one unknown visitor.

It's time to make an effort to start populating this great venue for discussion and debate.

Right now the site is like virgin snow, it's virtually untouched by users. My goal is to grow this thing into THE forum for pundits of all colors and flavors. It sure beats using the comments feature of my blog- and it's possible to link back and forth in between the forum and any web page. PLEASE join: Go to AMERIKAN TURKS Discussion Forum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, to be honest I've never liked the label "American Turk", it sounds wrong to me. Irish-Amrican sounds right, may be I've heard it so many times. May be I do not feel I belong yet. May be we should call ourselves Turkish-Americans...

Anyhow, just a thought.

YunusEmre