America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

30 April 2006

May Day- The REAL Labor Day

Here's a good site which explains the significance of "International Worker's Day", May 1st. (I'm not an "Anarchist" as the source of this link might imply- I don't even know what it means.) Here's the WIKI version.

Tomorrow is also Ebru's birthday! Happy 30th to my dear wife of 11 years. (30 is a sucky milestone, but you don't look a day over 23 so don't fret).

3 comments:

erkan said...

No worries about the age 30. Nothing really happens. In two weeks' time, I didn't feel anything while turning from 29 to 30:)) Anyway happy birthday for Ebru!

Erkan

metin said...

Happy 30th to your wife. It's all downhill from here. Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erkan and Metin;
I just want a say, thank you for your kindness.