America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

04 April 2006

Quick! Pull my finger! Damn... Too late.

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice speaks to reporters during a news conference with British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw in Baghdad April 3, 2006. The U.S. and Britain urged Iraq's leaders on Monday to break their political deadlock as quickly as possible to avoid civil war and take the country forward.
03 Apr 2006 REUTERS/Bob Strong

That was too easy. In case there is any doubt, yes the site of Condi makes me want to have a movement...and I'm not talking about Mozart. Lately I feel like a freak- the planets must be in really messed up positions. -AT

2 comments:

Left of Center said...

She is the queen of doublespeak. She has totaly ruined anychance she has of being a presidential candidate in the future

Murat Altinbasak said...

That's the same thing we might have been saying about Bush during his first term...and look what happened. My vote and my money go to Hillary!