America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

06 May 2006

1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34-55-89-144-233-377-610-987....


Just for HA-HAs, here is a list of my favourite movies, in no particular order:

Fight Club
Dumb and Dumber
Gladiator
Gegen die Wand (Head On)
Legends of the Fall
Blazing Saddles
5th Element
Run Lola Run
Bourne Identity (sequel is cool too)
The Matrix (only the first one!)
The Blues Brothers
Aliens (Bill Paxton!)
Joe the King
Devil's Advocate
Rounders
Contact
Forrest Gump
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill
The Green Mile

Any Questions?
Oh, and I recently finished reading The DaVinci Code. Will the film be suspenseful for those who've already read the book? I think not. Of course, anything with Tom Hanks is a must see. I hope it does really well, more so than "The Passion", which I haven't seen yet and have no intention of seeing (I detest Mel Gibson, is all). Fibonacci is ever so much more interesting. I wonder how many DaVinci Code fans use Phi (1618) for their ATM PIN or for their other security passwords. Or how about SOFIA or APPLE? Hey is that last one being the name of Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter just a coincidence? (How about 'Moses'?) To wit:
"It conjured such a lovely picture for me – you know, apples are so sweet and they're wholesome and it's biblical – and I just thought it sounded so lovely and ... clean. And I just thought, 'Perfect!'"

3 comments:

eric said...

Any of the well known math constants make really, really terrible passwords. So do names and words from the dictionary. You're far better off with something from MakePassword.com.

Murat Altinbasak said...

You are no doubt correct, but I know of people who have their pin number written on the back of their credit cards!

Anonymous said...

you left out "midnight express"