America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

20 May 2006

HACKED BY iSKORPiTX: Turkish Hacker Gone Wild

"Yesterday the Turkish cracker going by the handle “Iskorpitx”, succesfully hacked 21,549 websites in one shot (plus 17,000 as our last update) and defaced (on a secondary page) all of them with a message showing the Turkish flag (with AtaTurk face on it)" More...

This guy clearly has too much time on his hands. Hopefully I'll be spared from his wrath for spot-lighting his evil deeds... -AT

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sikerler

Erkman said...

The FUCKING Turkish website is this:

http://www.mavi1.org/

here are all information how to hack your site...
(in turkish, there are some flash intros how they made it..)

Buzzfile Blog said...

Hi, our site was also hacked by the same hacker. It just change the index page of a website. So the instant solution is replace your actual index file to server. I am sure that it will be solved.

Anjuman
Bangladesh

Indo-Services said...

what the hell turkish hacker, my site also has been hack by them.. fucking turkish

Indo-Services said...

Hi, our site was also hacked by the same hacker. It just change the index page of a website. So the instant solution is replace your actual index file to server. I am sure that it will be solved.

Anjuman
Bangladesh

nooo its hack all index pages include cpanel index pages fuck off turkish hacker..

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chels said...

The site that had my moms memorial, the last surviving pictures of my mother, was hacked by this F***ing Bastard. If anyone finds out who this guy is, I hope they F***ing nail him!

Anandkumar.R said...

My site gooseduck.com was hacked by that fucker, we need to teach him a nice lesson

Anonymous said...

I have his fuck IP: 95.14.16.146.
He hack my website.