America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

16 May 2006

Out of my way you half-naked slut!

Two things: 1) I own the same exact soccer ball. 2) This poor girl is going to die from heat stroke.
Million dollar question: Does she prefer to wear that shit? I'm not talking about the headscarf- that would actually be useful to a sweaty athlete. What's with the long sleeves and long pants? That's just wrong people. Please tell me they make her do it, that she's not brain-washed to believe it's right.Mozhan Azarkashb (front L) of Iran's Rah Ahan Club fights Shama Khreisat (R) from Jordan's Youth Club for the ball in the 3rd Women Soccer Championship in Amman May 15, 2006. Jordan won 9-8.
15 May 2006 REUTERS/Ali Jarekji

2 comments:

Jordanian Venus said...

Ummmm... for some, they make them wear it, for others, its their own personal belief and choice. Each to his own; who are we to judge others, that is God's job at the end of things. Do not judge or you shall be judged.

At least she is engaging in a modern sport and she can still do some normal things that others can.

Murat Altinbasak said...

Ummmmmm. Meditation is good. Don't worry friend, I judge myself mercilessly enough that I am entitled to indulge in dishing it out every chance I get. Besides, what's the point of having a blog if I can't share my point of view?
I agree with you though- we should salute those who go out of their way and against the tide to play a sport that they love.