America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

16 May 2006

Today I Worship Apollo, The Sun God

Yes after eight straight days of rain and not a single ray of sunshine, my prayers to Apollo were finally answered. The sun finally burst through the clouds, just as I was leaving work to go home for the day. Needless to say, I went home and jumped on the bike. A little chilly out but I didn't mind it one bit.

On my death bed, I will pray to the gods and the angels...
Like a pagan, to anyone who will take me to Heaven...
-Audioslave: "Like a Stone"

4 comments:

Chuck said...

the sun also showed it self here for a little wile it was nice to see it was still up there AHAHAHAAHAHA

Left of Center said...

I have the opposit problem here, all sun, no rain.

Gulay said...

The Husband rode home today and happened to memntion it was the foirst time since Wednesday last week that he had not got soaked!!!! He even complained because he had the wrong glasses, the yellow lenses instead of the shades. You cyclist guys....complain...complain....

Murat Altinbasak said...

AHAHAHA my sentiment exactly. The sun is our friend and our G-d.

Lefty, don't make me come over there.. Grrr

Gulay, I bet he has the RudyProject frames that come with the extra lenses. Yeah we like to piss and moan a lot don't we?