America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

02 June 2006

The Candle Burns From Both Ends

Between work and cycling and family, I am spread very thin lately and for this reason haven't had time to contribute here for a few days. Today I embark on a 300 mile journey to southwest Connecticut and I'm just about to leave. It feels like I am behind the curve on every single project, but that's only because I judge myself mercilessly and my standards are set too high, almost un-reachable. So excuse me while I punch myself for being less than perfect. Everything always works out in the end and Tom Petty's wisdom always rings true:
"Yeah, I just catch myself wonderin, waitin, worryin
About some silly little things that dont add up to nothin."

No comments: