America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

08 June 2006

Nose to the Grindstone

Two days since I rode my bike, unless I ride indoors on the trainer tonight... I'm racing this weekend after all, so a light week of training might give me a mini-peak on Sat and Sun. I am so incredibly buried at work, it's overwhelming me to the point of despair. Digging out of this hole is going to take at least another week. Maybe I'll take my vacation week of July 4th- that would be sweet. We finally have a couple of appointments to see our house (which is on the market) and we're having an open house on Saturday. That condo we want could slip from our fingers if we don't sell this place soon... Selling a home is so damned stressful. The last place we sold received an offer within two weeks. Yeah.. the real estate bubble has sprung a leak for sure.

No comments: