America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

27 July 2006

Dying of Boredom

I am paid handsomely for the work I do for my employer. Does job satisfaction diminish as income increases?? My line of work was a lot more fun and interesting back when I made about 1/2 as much as I do now... Go figure. I should be doing backflips of joy, thousands would kill to be in my shoes, and yet I wish I were somewhere else, doing anything but this... If there ever was a time when I took my position for granted, this is definitely it. I'm dying for a true challenge to knock me off my feet and take my breath away... Someone slap me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that doesn't have anything to do with your paycheck. It's just the boredom that comes with doing the same thing over the years. After a while, you stop learning things, you aren't challenged as much, everything starts to look ordinary.

Congratulations, now you are a true professional of your line of work ;)

hakan - http://aydin.net/blog