America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

02 July 2006

My traffic prediction from back in May...

...Seems to be right on the money: 20,000 visitors by Jul 5th (Amerikan Turk's one year anniversary). I'd like to thank all of my regular visitors and my fellow bloggers who drive traffic here.
And thank you Google for all of the referrals from searches such as:
"nokia 888"
"Dubai towers istanbul"
"Mohamed cartoons"
"Lance and Sheryl break up"
"flagellation"
"pain in testicles"
"pressure on chest while sleeping" (sleep paralysis)
"stomach flu"
"Wells Ave crit"
"resting heart rate"
"Turk sex" (these almost always are from Googler sin Germany)
"Amerikan sex" (usually from Turkey)
"hacked by iskorpitx"
"why brazil beat Turkey World Cup" my personal favorite referral

4 comments:

Oguz said...

Congratulations! I, on the other hand, have to be content with my 100 visitors per month. :(

Idil said...

pain in testicles seems related to what you blog about every day. Congrats!

metin said...

congrats on your first year. my blog is still in diapers, hope to follow in your footsteps. happy 4th.

Murat Altinbasak said...

Oguz, Thank you. During the first few months my stats were the same. Persistence and consistence help.
Idil, Thank you. If you're referring to cycling, you're correct, but there's more in life which can feel like a thousand kicks in the crotch... know what I mean?
Metin, thank you also, but I beg to differ. There isn't a more carefully crafted blog on my Blogroll, than yours. Mine looks like bird shit compared to your site.