America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

23 September 2006

EBAY: Buy my stuff

I just listed a shit-load of antique wrenches from my collection. See them here
We cut a hole in the floor of our house to get a king sized mattress up to the 2nd floor. It was the easiest way, trust me. I'll add a picture tomorrow.
Also took the new cyclocross bike for a quick spin, just before dark. Found some kick-ass trails just a walking distance from our house. You know where I'll be riding all winter!

3 comments:

Noel said...

I bid on the Fitzall wrenches . This is Papaw from Papawswrench . I have visited this blog a few times and did not realize I already knew you from Ebay and Papawswrench .

gewilli said...

dude which trails?

we hit a few on saturday - perfect cross course on em!

Murat Altinbasak said...

Hi Noel. Thanks for creating some demand. That seems to be a rare grouping of same-wrenches. Thanks for the link! I'll add you to Amerikan Turk shortly.

G-man- the trails I refer to are in West Warwick, behind the Horgan Elementary school route 115, near the Riverpoint mills. You have ta come meet me sometime and I'll show you. Or I'll come and meet you.