America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

02 September 2006

Introducing my new blog: Union Velo Blog

It's been a slow start, but I stand firm in my resolve to make this thing a success. Union Velo is the name of our cycling club, and I am a member of the Masters Racing Team. Volunteering for this was easy, but drumming up interest from my club mates and team mates is a challenge so far! I can't even get any decent traffic in spite of my incessant e-mails to our club's Yahoo Group. If some co-contributors don't step up and help me with this, I'm going to change the name of the blog to something more personal, and to heck with everyone else on the team! You can't push a wet noodle uphill...but I will persist against all odds, for little while... Grrrrrr.
To my cherished regular visitors: Please pay a visit and leave a comment. I'd like that. www.unionvelo.blogspot.com

No comments: