America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

23 September 2006

Page Rank must be broken or something

When will my gosh-darn "Page Rank" ever get up over 3? My traffic is higher than ever, so what gives? It's been at 3 forever...
Discovered that my friend Dr. Ugur Akinci has been blogging away after all! His Turkish Torque site was inactive from May thru August (it's updated regularly now), then I discover his new work over at a new blog called Turkish Business. I'll be a regular reader over there and I recommend that you visit too.
Please- NO RAIN TOMORROW!! I want to race Wells Ave at the season finale.

1 comment:

Make Money online said...

Nice to read your blog about online part time jobs to make money. I just write about a blog about the same keywords to promote the linsk here to get more traffic through us.





Make Money Online



Free part Time Jobs



Part Time Jobs