America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

19 October 2006

Radio Open Source: "Talking Turkishness" Update

Open Source is hosted by Christopher Lydon. The featured guests are Fatma Muge Gocek and Amberin Zaman. In addition, Deborah Ann Dilley and myself will be on the line as representatives of the Turkish blogosphere. Tune in at 7:00 pm on National Public Radio.
You can read the many comments posted in advance of the program, at the Open Source website.

5 comments:

Oz Kanka said...

Dear Murat, I checked out the site in my normal search of all good things Turkish but couldn't find a link to an actual audio file. Does one exist?

Murat Altinbasak said...

Yes it does, I think perhaps they needed a little bit of time to post it, but it's up there.

metin said...

Good job Murat. Of all the guests, you were the one who made your point, where the others confused us even more, even though I disagree with you on the 301 issue.

The stream link:
http://stream.publicbroadcasting.net/ros/open_source_061019.mp3

Murat Altinbasak said...

Metin, thanks for being such a great balcony person. I have to agree with you in a sense, because both Fatma and Amberin really didn't say anything with conviction. It was harder than I thought, to stay focused on a train of thought and deliver it on my feet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.