America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

22 November 2006

In other news...Happy Thanksgiving!

I deleted the asshole radio station on my car radio presets, that is, the one where Christmas music has been playing 24/7 since a week ago. Grrrrr. Replaced it with a country music station, which is a first for me. I'm so bored with all of the redundance on my usual radio channels..
Murat will be going to the sold-out 37th WBRU Birthday Bash featuring My Chemical Romance, on November 29th.. Ebru and I will be joined by our good friends Kaan and Laima..
We're traveling to Rochester for the Thanksgiving holiday, so a seven hour drive awaits me after work today. I hope to sneak out early..
We're very happy with out recent purchase of a portable DVD player, by the way. Nothing silences an unhappy toddler better than watching the animated movie CARS for the 27th time... though I must admit this film is an instant classic, especially with Paul Newman lending his voice to one of the main characters, "Doc Hudson".
Greed is an ugly habit.. I was stunned to discover that many of the people who I waited in line with last week, [to get Orhan Pamuk's autograph in our books], did it only for the CASH. Click here to see what I mean. Who will pay $500, $1000 or $1500 for one of these books? Should Pamuk be offended or flattered? I will never sell mine, and I resolve to read all of them without regard for wear and tear or dog-eared covers.

No comments: