America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

18 December 2006

Blogging Takes a Back Seat

If I can make it through the next four days in one piece, I can make it through anything..
Until then, my contributions may be a little sporadic. Lately my mind is filled with static- no signal!
Here's the latest from Velo News:
End of the road: A conversation with Mark McCormack
VeloNews Photo Contest: A new winner and a new gallery
Compton takes women's 'cross title in Providence
Trebon charges away for national 'cross title
The new champ's dad: A conversation with General Trebon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's going on? kind of worried, am i being sceptic again or shud I?

Murat Altinbasak said...

Not to worry my dear.. I am simply without any spare time because of work. I have a couple of very problematic projects with compressed schedules, and I am being driven to insanity trying to make everyone happy.