America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

24 December 2006

Murat's new passion: Recording My Bike Races

Click HERE to see off-road clips recorded using the Blackeye Two Helmet Cam (I'm getting one...)
Videos courtesy of http://www.ride-downhill.de/ (Don't sue me for promoting your site, 'k?)
Today Murat embarked on an off-road adventure at Big River again.. This time.. I took my digital camera with me, hung it from my neck and taped it to my chest to see what the recording would look like (it was bad, but I will post it here anyway, when time permits) My companions pussied out at the last minute, so Murat was alone in the woods while hunters were heard in the distance seemingly trying to put down a bull elephant.. I completely lost my way and had to traverse shallow bodies of water in order to extricate myself from the wilderness. Eventually ending up in a swamp behind someone's house, I went down a fire road and found civilization, making it back to my car a shivering heap of cramped up wussiness. It was a good day.
The Blackeye is going to be a huge hit in my opinion. Now to convince race promoters to let me use it in criteriums and road races. .
Or maybe they won't even notice? Leave it to me to find out.. Hehe. It will happen. And I will be perhaps the first road racer to post vids of every race I compete in. That will be a huge draw for traffic

No comments: