America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

31 December 2006

Newest additions to Blogroll

NEW YORK MUHTARI Where has this blog been hiding? Lovely photographs of NYC..
Turkish Enchantress Gamze, I love that song. But who the hell is Ray Davies?
The Turkish Invasion gives us "Kill marks on Ladas". I hope those bicyclists were wearing helmets..
Mert Ulas (Turkce) Mert should be in the movies. A perfect Turkish version of Jim Carrey. His latest post is well, mmmm, how you say... 'carsaf gibi'? Grrrr. Proper Turkish sentences don't get to the point until the very last word, and that pisses me off.
Also don't miss: The Infidel's three part Turkish-Armenian debate...Part One...Part Two...Part Three.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahah, well many people say that I look loke Jim Carrey but you were the first one to call one of my posts as "carsaf gibi". Guess I should be proud :) I added you to my blogroll as well, thanks.

Gamze said...

Ray Davies was the lead singer for the now defunct band The Kinks. Remember the tunes "(Girl) You Really Got Me" or "Lola"?

Murat Altinbasak said...

Mert, true you resemble Jim Carrey physically, but I think the similarity is more spiritual, and more fictional, meaning the 'characters' he portrays. Besides, I hear that he is a real asshole in real life.

Gamze, how ignorant of me.. Of course I know the Kinks. My bad.