America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

21 December 2006

Post Numara 600

I sit here cracking my knuckles, ready to give you the engaging observations and opinions which you seek, but feel that I am completely without any material which I find even remotely amusing or interesting. I wish I had some red wine in the house. Or a dog. Both of them increase your lifespan.. Have you ever let a dog lick your face? So therapeutic.. But do you know where that dog's tongue has BEEN? After you've emptied a nice bottle of Beaujalais, who cares?
I can claim one triumph which put a spring in my step today: The discovery that I still have three unused vacation days.. I am rolling them over into '07. Thought about using all my 2007 vacation time in an unconventional way: I will take all Fridays off during the months of April-May-June-July-August. Now that would be good for my health.. Twenty 3-day weekends in a row. Nice. Dogs sweat from their mouths.. which arguably cleanses their tongues a little bit. But still.. Is the well dry tonight, or what?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well post numara 600, you are hitting me here big times. i left my dog back in turkey waiting for me, not sure if i come or go(?)back.
i need to decide but i chose to "dont". yes my dog licked me for a "good morning" every day sharp at 08.00. (i had to do 33km after thát, to work, i was always late) you did now something i always dreamed for.

you took the fridays off until fucking august!!! you did right? let me take too, so we can work on the combined-blog-post-domino-using ATP in brain-on thursdays thing. right?




i missed you.

Murat Altinbasak said...

No I never did that... yet. But maybe in 2007! Why not? We only live once.
What exactly are we doing on Thursdays? Are you offering to contribute to this blog? or something else? Help me out because I can't even remember what I had for breakfast today.. Thanks for the comments.

Anonymous said...

yes, i was talking about the idea of yours of having for instance post contribution frm others on a said particular day. still thinking of it.

ps: i have no idea why i made so many carriage return new lines before my romantic confession up there in my comment! i should stop writing comments in the middle of the night, after discussing life, death and passion with friends:)

Murat Altinbasak said...

I hope you are not thinking of retracting what you said..
It sort of 'made my day'!

Anonymous said...

no of course i am not taking back what i said. i was only arguing with my "enter"s there, there is a huge space i made with these "enter"s. looks interesting:)