America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

07 January 2007

Fighting Melancholy with Consumerism

Is that the prettiest race bike you've ever seen? (Click to enlarge) Even caked with dirt and road grime, even standing still,it looks like it's flying, .. Our new Honda Odyssey is also featured here. I must say we're quite pleased with it. This 2007 model makes our old 2003 Odyssey look like a pile of puke.. I don't know whether to look for other ways to mask my anguish, or to just spill my guts about it, here and now.. I guess it can wait. Until I sort my feelings out a little bit regarding this impending loss, I think I'll refrain from sharing. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Infidel said...

Spill it, man. You'll feel better. We're listening...... Nice race bike though.