America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

27 January 2007

www.amerikanturk.com

I have owned the domain: "amerikanturk.com" for the past year, yet I just recently realized that I could easily re-direct visitors to my blogspot address. So this site can now be reached using either address:
www.americanturk.blogspot.com or.. www.amerikanturk.com
Yes I also own www.amerikanturks.com, which is where the Amerikan Turks Forum resides. Don't go there.. It now has about 500 members, 95% of which are spammers.
I'm going to shut down 'word verification' for a while and see if the spamming parasites notice or not.. Might not last long, but I'm sick and tired of typing illegible letters every time I comment at my own blog..

No comments: