America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

25 January 2007

You, Me, and Joan Osbourne: A Travel Video

Not only did I drive 270 miles between Providence, Hartford, Boston and back to Providence today.. Not only did I survey and field measure about 40 classrooms of a new elementary school.. Not only did I receive a verbal assault from a team of architects and contractors at a meeting.. I also took lots of video while flying down the interstate at 80 mph. I'll admit it isn't exactly the most engaging content, but I challenge you to find another who also went to the trouble of sharing their day with you thusly:

3 comments:

dbadioxide said...

i like the moments you record. i very much liked this one. would like to see the flying down ones too though.

Murat Altinbasak said...

Thanks Dee! I have a few other rather boring vids from Interstate 90, but no tunnels or bridges. When I get my helmet cam in a few weeks, then we'll have some very interesting vids with a view of how it looks to ride my bike.

dbadioxide said...

hmm, would you mind if i follow your idea in my blog? i mean, i pretty much like the idea. video can be without words, simplified expression, ok i got it, its "visualised".

i can not wait for the bike ride:)