America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

11 February 2007

Bicak Kendi Sapini Kesmez

Literal translation: "A knife will not cut it's own handle"
Quite fitting I think, in reflection of my last few posts.. (That's not a jab at any person, place or thing) Overheard on Turkish television today.. some dramatic rip-off of The DaVinci Code with a Ukrainian-Turk faking bad Turkish.. Embedded itself in my head.. I just completed a 45 minute work-out and feel ready to move mountains.. if only the day wasn't so short. More to come. I have so much to share that I don't know where to begin. Next up: Another "Stupid Human Trick". Remember the last one? This time a little more dangerous. I know, you're wetting yourself with anticipation..

No comments: