America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

05 February 2007

Hitch-Hiker's Guide to Turkish Blogs-Volume 3 Episode 5

Previous episodes:
Live From Gybria Latest: Sports-its all about heart
The Infidel: Playing the 'genocide' record in reverse Latest: George Carlin is the Best
Gulay, Galatasaray, and the Dogs Latest: Turkey's Finest Strike Again
The Need To Know Latest: (Due out in March)
Feature Presentation:
It's a good thing I have two blogs because I am now entered to win an iPod Nano. All I had to do was link my other blog to the one called Talk Turkey. You can too! Metin is next up on the 'Hitch Hiker's Guide to Turkish blogs'.. and it's going to be....fun. The new look of his site gave me chills... a few wardrobe malfunctions away from giving me a lot more.. With the exception of the occasional very run-on sentence, I consider Metin's blog to be a model of what a perfectionist's blog would look like. Metin, if you would only link to more blogs yourself... then you wouldn't have to offer people left-over Golden Globe schwag in order to get some linkage in return! Not only is Metin my co-moderator over at the Amerikan Turks Yahoo Group.. (you're fired, by the way) he's also the first person ever to link to my horror show of a blog, so I'm allowed to say these things. Don't try it. Not unless you want me to open a can of whoop-ass. More to come.. I'm just getting warmed up here.

2 comments:

metin said...

Hey I never wanted to be the Apprentice anyway. You can't fire me, I quit, even if this means I have to write another one of those run-on sentences, filled with words that need not have been used in this sentence but are, just so I can show you how it can be done even on the comments section of a blog I dearly love.
:)

By the way, you are too kind for the praise you gave to my blog. I totally appreciate and value your opinion.

Looking forward to hopefully seeng you soon in 'sunny' Southern California!

Murat Altinbasak said...

A sense of humor which I didn't mis-calculate. Thanks... and you're welcome. And as the last employer I quit said to me when I turned in my resignation.. "What if I refuse to accept it?"
Okay you're re-hired and I'm doubling your salary.. But don't think for a minute that you can't be replaced. There are 148 other Amerikan Turks members dying for the privilege of moderator. HA!
:)
Yes we must get together in the vicinity of Long Beach on 2/25 if possible. I am racing there on with a 10:00 AM start time, and plan to hang around long enough to see the Pros race in the early afternoon. I recommend watching this event live from the sidelines. Final stage of the Amgen Tour of California. The speed will blow your mind.