America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

15 February 2007

I Love the Eighties: Vintage SEARS Radio Control Truck

I picked this up at an antique auction a few years ago. Could use some help funding Ebru's trip to Turkey and my trip to San Diego next week.. so I must sacrifice to make ends meet. This is a vintage RC truck made in 1980.. now listed for sale on Ebay.. I have an amazing amount of crap that I don't need. It's little wonder how my income vanishes into thin air every month.. On the other hand, I am going to an antique woodworking auction on Saturday. Will no doubt spend $1000 minimum and stock up on some very lucrative inventory. We'll see. I missed the last auction and figure it cost me about $2000 in profit.

No comments: