America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

02 February 2007

Murat is...

..tired, bored, and depressed. All I want to do is sleep. Yet there is much to look forward to: my San Diego trip, next weekend's tool auction, Ebru and Reis returning from Turkiye, Spring, warm weather and daylight savings, blah blah blah. May 2005 was my last real vacation, my last trip to Turkiye... and it's really getting to me. Mentally I'm burned out. Maybe a week of no television, no radio, no internet, and no news, would help clear my mind. I definitely need to make the most of my trip to California. I won't have a computer with me. Anyone want to take the reigns here at Amerikan Turk from Feb 21 thru 27?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi honey,we love you so much....

Gulay said...

Andy here,
know how you feel...just finished preparing 1600 drawings and 250 spec sections for advertisement on Monday...want to sleep for a week plus the hangover does not help....4 inches of snow but still going for a ride on the mountain bike in the snow....pass the sick bag though....