America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

14 February 2007

Way Behind the Curve..

Murat is falling way behind in his projects and assignments! I started some commentary of Metin's blog, Talk Turkey.. and left it incomplete.. I am overdue to prepare my first "Guide to Turkish Blogs" for Serdar's Bloglar Alemi website.. Speaking of which, it's an honor and a privilege to be selected for such a responsibility. I take it seriously and do not intend to do anything half-assed. Anything worth doing is worth doing right. Just need a little more time! My own Hitch Hiker's Guide to Turkish Blogs continues.. (Getting a little long in the tooth, I know) After Metin, I'm bird-dogging a few other blogs as targets of my unsolicited opinions and comments. I just returned from a "spin class" and my legs are like veined marble, and sore.. so maybe I'll take a power nap and work on some of this in the middle of the night- when my creative juices flow most juicily.

No comments: