America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

03 March 2007

Blogger Malfunction? or Malfunctioning Blogger?

I don't know what's going on.. My sidebar appears only occasionally, my daily traffic is down to 1/3 of what it used to be, and I'm getting a little bit angry about it... at myself, of course. Sitemeter is dead to me. I'm having a spell of blogger burn-out, it seems. This just isn't fun anymore. Additionally, one of my new pet peaves is bloggers who do not reciprocate being linked. Petty and immature of me, but it's a real kick in the teeth when you go out of your way to promote and pump up the blogs of others... Murat is sensitive to this stuff. Whatever. I'm going to bed before I put my fist through the monitor.

No comments: