It was harder than I expected, but I did it.. and got it right on the first try no less.. I took a deep breath and powered it up and everything worked just fine. I'll make final connections and final-mount everything properly in the morning. You see, our home has a "butler staircase", which leads up to our third floor, which is a separate apartment. Well until now, there has not been any lighting in the two flights of stairs leading up there. So I installed a pair of three way light switches- one on the ground floor, and one on the 3rd floor. For those unfamiliar, these switches are wired such that they both control the same light fixture. In our case PLURAL- I installed three light fixtures in between the two 3-way switches... which made an already difficult task much more complicated. I guess I'm done patting myself on the back. Going to bed. Thanks for reading.