America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

15 March 2007

Mini-DVR is going back, different one is on order

I was disgusted with the quality of the credit card sized digital video recorder I bought, so I'm returning it for a refund (less 15% restocking charge).. Also come to find out that the 2 gig SD card I bought from the same people is a fake. No wonder it was only $39. Apparently there is a huge black market for fake SD cards. Found a site last night which describes and shows how to spot the fakes. Not that mine doesn't work.. it does. It's just a cheap knock-off though. Buyer beware! Lately I am more and more attracted to the idea of selling sporting goods online to buyers in Turkey. (mainly for bicycling) I see and hear about what people pay for bike parts, computers and clothing etc, and I want to do something about it. Bicycling and bike racing will be more popular in Turkey if the equipment was less cost-prohibitive... I think I can help.

No comments: