America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

09 March 2007

Mini DVR is on it's way

Murat finally broke down on his cheap-ness and bought the tiniest DVR (digital video recorder) that money can buy. It will arrive tomorrow and I will be racing on Sunday with it attached to my person, as inconspicuously as possible. I've researched this to death, there are so many options to choose from.. This is going to be the starting point, the beta. If this thing does what they say, it will record up to 6 hours of footage with sound onto a 2 gig SD card, all in a unit the size of a credit card, which will be velcroed to either my clothing or my bike. If it records as well as my three year old Kodak digital camera, I'm happy. Question is, should I do a front view or a rear view? Guess it depends upon where I find myself during the race. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

NHRider said...

Definitely a front view. It will be worth it if (when) you win.