America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

07 March 2007

Quickie

My latest is posted over at Bisikletci, giving you a run-down and charts of the first day of training camp in San Diego- including altitude profile! Kind to nerdy and stuff, but it's my thing. Other news: Sitemeter is working again, sort of. It's counting visitors, but not recording IPs or dates, times etc. Last visitor is noted to be March 3rd, yet the ticker is moving nicely and matches up with Google Analytics reporting. It looks like a decent weekend is in store for New England... meaning that Sunday's Well's Avenue criterium opener will be well attended on Sunday. I hope to go and make everyone suffer immeasurably in my wake. Why? Because last spring, the first Wells Ave race I did (April 2) averaged 24-1/2 mph.. Last Sunday I raced in California, averaging 27-1/2 mph, without much difficulty. To me, this is a huge confidence boost. I should get back to work, it's bad enough I arrived an hour late.

No comments: