America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

25 May 2007

Eurovision Song Contest 2007: Not impressed with the weiners

The Serbian presentation was a horror show. Singing was excellent, especially the lead singer.. but the tennis shoes? the androgyny? the un-tucked shirt?
It's Pat! (reference the Saturday Night Live character from the 90s)
Look at me! I'm unattractive, I've stopped trying, the women behind me look beautiful, but my voice redeems my horrible appearance.. Uh… No. At least slick your hair back, tuck in your shirt and wear a pair of black wingtip shoes. You want to look like a man that's your business, but winning the competition looking like a slob- that's just too much for me to stay quiet about. Even the glasses are annoying... I'm in an exceptionally cruel mood.

4 comments:

Metin said...

Do you really think the women behind 'her' are beautiful?

Murat Altinbasak said...

You bring up a good point. I guess it's all relative.

Mert Ulas said...

well said :) The girls at the back are also scary but relatively better than the singer I guess

Burcu said...

The important thing is the beauty inside :P I still insist that Turkey should have won the contest!