America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

08 May 2007

Schoolhouse Rock Cartoon of the Week: Pronouns

As a child of the seventies, I was deeply affected by this this educational cartoon series. We couldn't wait until the real cartoons ended, because these were interspersed in between the episodes of Looney Toons, Superfriends and Scooby Doo. I recently bought our three year old son Reis a DVD containing all of the favorites. He loves it, and asks to watch it every night before bed. Here's one of my favorites. Pronouns. One of the cutest of all the Schoolhouse Rock videos.

2 comments:

nhrider said...

I am with you Murat! These clips rocked! I especially liked "Conjunction, Junction".

Murat Altinbasak said...

Word to the wise, never watch schoolhouse rock before a training ride. It echoes in your brain with every pedal stroke. Time to post another Cartoon of the Week!