America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

25 June 2007

Giving Tattoos a Bad Name



Okay folks, we've covered this before.. I don't like tattoos, and some of my reasons are admittedly twisted by the acts of a few, like this creep. He shoots a 60 year old in the head and kills him during an escape. Let's not be quick to judge 'ol Murat though.. I said I dislike tattoos, I didn't say that I dislike people with tattoos. Well, this one's an exception.

Curtis Allgier, 27, is taken away in the back of a police car from a fast food restaurant after being captured Monday, June 25, 2007, in Salt Lake City. The prison inmate taken to the University of Utah for a medical appointment Monday stole a gun from a corrections officer and fatally shot him, authorities said. Allgier fled the scene on foot, carjacked a Ford Explorer and was captured miles away at an Arby's restaurant after a high-speed chase. (AP Photo/Douglas C. Pizac)

11 comments:

Gulay said...

Murat, can totally understand your aversion, even I find this guy "offensive"...

nhrider said...

I have to agree with you on this one.

alex beech said...

Hi Murat,

I don't like tatoos either. As my friend says, they eventually look like bruises.

However, I have to say this guy's tatooes look like the work of a mean twelve year old with a magic marker.

But let's fight the real enemy, like that ride at Six Flags which dismembered that girl, or the fact that Paris Hilton got to turn that jail release into a cat walk.

What's wrong with the world? Where did all the decent tatooes go?

;-)

P.S. still totally unmotivated to exercise...

Murat Altinbasak said...

Thanks Gulay, I was worried I'd offend you again.
Alex: The sooner you begin to take care of yourself and get fit, the better. Everyone knows this. Nothing is more important than health.

Gulay said...

murat, there are tattoos and then their are messes like this guy....

ben$40 said...

i dont think that tattoos should be in any way looked down on its just like stupid blonds they make all blonds look dumb but we dont publicly say bad stuff about them so i dont know what the deal is you should just hate racism not skin art

mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
silence9 said...

I think that it's bull shit that you compare tattoos to a guy who kills some one. I mean really my mother has tattoos and would never hurt a fly.. never been in trouble with the law and probably prays for your judgmental ass every night.. Just because you have tattoos or piercings or dress a certain way don't mean jack.. It's the person in side that you should be looking at. I mean you could have just said "Hey I don't like this guy cause he shot and killed some one" Not This is why I don't like tattoo's.. For real you need to figure your self out and your way of thinking before you go running your mouth.

Maria said...

tattoos don't kill people, people kill people. a person without any tattoos at all can do the same thing this guy did.

Alex said...

This guy makes me hate white people, blonde guys, people with short hair, and of course tattoos.

Travis said...

Not all tattoos are "repulsive" and shouldn't be hated...i have a tattoo on my arm of a cross with an american flag and it's for my dad who died christmas mornin' 2006 just because your a pussy and are to afraid to get a tattoo and don't understand why people do them doesn't give you the right to hate them....there are alot of people like myself who get tattoos as a memorial for the ones we love so that we have somethin' to remember them by thats permenant and when people see it...it gives us a reason to talk about them and keep them alive in thought and in spirit so you have no reason to hate tattoos when you don't even understand them.