America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

25 September 2007

The coin has dropped.. (Jeton dustu)

..this blog is about what interests ME! and lately there isn't much worth mentioning, in my mind. I could try to be psychic and predict what will interest all of YOU.. but that would be the equivalent of selling out, now wouldn't it? Which is worse? The selfish "it's all about me-me-me" approach, or the "I know what you like" sell-out approach? Neither sounds much better than the other. For my mental health, it's best when I use this place as a toxic waste dump for my brain, without regard to anything else. When I get in the mood to spotlight the blogs of others with one of my "Hitchhiker's Guides".. that is by far the most satisfying. What to do? Maybe I'll just start regurgitating some of my very early posts.. especially the ones with 50+ comments.. Whacking some of the older hornet's nests might be just the thing, for now.

No comments: