America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

01 September 2007

Dinner in Antalya

Having just returned from dinner at a very nice restaurant, Ým thoroughly stuffed with grilled lamb and beef, salads, fruit, and my favorite dessert, kunefe.. Ý was at first grateful that the waiters cared so much about my hydration, constantly filling my glass with water, me hungrily drinkýng it down.. then Ý realized what a racket it was.. We were charged for every large bottle we consumed.. 2 YTL each x three. Silly me. Dinner for four was 133 YTL, or a little over 100 dollars. Anadolu Et Lokanta isnt cheap! but worth it Ý guess.. Today we checked out of our second resort (Club Mega Saray in Kadrýye) Previously we spent fýve nights at Ela Qualýty Resort ýn Belek. We wanted another night, but they were full to capacity. More to come..

2 comments:

Oz Kanka said...

I see you haven't quite come to terms with the "i" key on Turkish keyboards :)

By the way, I'm jealous. I want to go on holiday too.

Hans A.H.C. de Wit said...

ha, Oz, wanted to say the same..))
enjoy, will we meet saturday Murat?
enjoy