America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

21 October 2007

Apo: "Man of the people"

- "Oh, I have such good news to tell you."
- So I asked him: "What is the good news?"
- "I just heard that my daughter was killed by the Turkish army," he answered, "You know, she was fighting, with us, you know. She completed her training here. And now she got martyred. I am a happy man. This is such good news. She is a martyr now."
More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you work those tweezers Murat by picking up the sentences that suit your agenda ;)) marvelous talent...

Murat Altinbasak said...

Ha! You would do no differently, if you were me.

Hans said...

We Communication managers never fall into these traps..)))