America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

02 October 2007

Useless trivia: MYANMAR..

I repeat myself.. but the letters which spell "MYANMAR" can be re-positioned to spell "ARMY MAN". Still no accurate body count from the violent protests? 10 dead.. 50 dead.. what's the difference? To some.. (not sure who I refer to here) such matters hold the significance of a leaky bag of rice.. pierced with a small hole at one corner. Bag still seems full! So why fret?

2 comments:

Metin said...

Who cares? We have more people die in traffic accidents here in the U.S. Do we rise up and make a big deal out of it? No.

Murat, do you ever respond to comments on your blog anymore?

Murat Altinbasak said...

I don't see any connection between traffic fatalities and live ammunition used against protesters.
Yes I respond to comments! Just can't respond from work, is all. There's a delay which I can't avoid.