America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

21 November 2007

Hamit Altintop and Nikat Kahveci have a 'Brokeback' moment

Just kidding! Wish I could have watched the game though. My paternal grandfather's name is Hamit Altinbasak, so my head always turns when I see Altintop in the news. Did we win?
photo
Turkey's Hamit Altintop (L) and Nihat Kahveci celebrate after Kahveci's goal against Bosnia during their Euro 2008 Group C qualifying soccer match at Ali Sami Yen Stadium in Istanbul November 21, 2007. REUTERS/Osman Orsal (TURKEY)

3 comments:

TURKISHSOCCER said...

Yes, Murat....we are in the loop!

Oz Kanka said...

Match... what match?

Hans A.H.C. de Wit said...

Hope the Dutch will play in the same group as the Turks..)
Who shall I support?..))