America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

20 November 2007

Pardon me, Mr President..

I've heard that turkeys are among the dumbest animals on earth. Prone to looking up at the sky when it's raining.. and drowning to death. My turkey will be deep fried this year. I hear that's the best. Planning to do a 2-3 hour bike ride Thursday morning. That way I have a caloric deficit when I sit down at the table.. one which is quickly reversed in about 5 minutes flat.
photo
U.S. President George W. Bush pardons "May", the 2007 National Thanksgiving Turkey, during a ceremony in the Rose Garden of the White House in Washington November 20, 2007. REUTERS/Jason Reed (UNITED STATES)

1 comment:

Ardent said...

Can you please clarify which figure in the picture is the actual Turkey?