America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

20 November 2007

RIP: Mr. "Please Don't Squeeze the Charmin!" Whipple

The death of an icon.. Children of the seventies can appreciate the warmth that's still felt when thinking about the television advertisements of those days. Ironically, I was supposed to marry a girl named "Sermin".. a person who was my wife's best friend.. a person who my wife was supposed to introduce me to during a day trip to downtown Bursa with a group of friends. Ebru didn't do a very good job though and you could say that I fell in love with the match maker and the rest is history. "Sermin" is still a close friend of the family and took a lot of ribbing from me over the years.. you know.. for being named after American toilet paper.

No comments: