America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

04 December 2007

Boycott Dunkin Donuts

They are the single biggest contributor to the pear and watermelon shaped profile of New Englanders with their various 1000 calorie sugar bomb drinks, not to mention the abundant trash and debris on the roads next to the curb.. Ask me, I ride my bike, I see this stuff up closer than the average motorist. Anyone who compulsively drinks their disgusting concoctions day after day and then wonders why their body's covered with 3" of flab- I have no fucking pity for you. You deserve it.
They gave me a croissant soaked in butter this morning, no napkins, and when I sipped my coffee (cream, two sugars) and it had the consistency of chocolate milk, except with twice the sugar, and the addition of a disgusting pumpkin "spice" flavor. I promptly dumped it in the bathroom toilet. Whoever among you out there actually drinks that crap- get your head examined. As for me- Never again. 

5 comments:

EconomyProfessor said...

I am sure people who live in 3rd world countries find entries like this one especially entertaining.

Metin said...

re: third world countries finding this entry entertaining . . .

. . . given the fact they too enjoy Starbucks and have to pay $5 for a cup of coffee . . .

:)

Serdar Kaya said...

Metin:

I was more worried about the "dumping food in the toilet" part, but you also have a point.

Metin said...

Serdar,

You are right. I didn't mean to be so insensitive.

Finduk O. said...

If someone in a third world country who cannot afford to eat anything is actually on the internet and reading this post, then I'd say they need to get their priorities in order.