America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

20 December 2007

Galatasaray defection

Little known fact: My parents and the whole extended Altinbasak Family is densely populated with die hard Galatasaray fans. I didn't realize this until after my dear wife Ebru and her brother Umit indoctrinated me into a Fenerbahce fan.. Meanwhile, I can barely name any of the players. Such shame I feel.. such a turncoat I am.. my parents tell me so.. So who won?
  Photo
Galatasaray's Umit Karan reacts to a missed shot during their UEFA Cup Group H soccer match against Austria Vienna at Ali Sami Yen Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey, December 19, 2007. REUTERS/Fatih Saribas

1 comment:

Gulay said...

So obviously you are not reading my blog...........