America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

25 January 2008

Fight Club quotes

This one really, really hits home:
"Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God?"
Other favorites, reminiscent of my personal favorite quote:
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
"Only after disaster can we be resurrected."
This one keeps me awake at night:
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

3 comments:

nhrider said...

You broke the first rule of Fight Club. "No one mentions Fight Club!"

Murat Altinbasak said...

Indeed, you are correct Jack. I trust no one will cut off my scrotum as punishment.. I agree with that movie on so many levels..

nhrider said...

I think we can forgive you this time Murat. Awesome movie!